House Rules For Guests
- Check-in time is at 2:00p.m and check out time is 12:00 noon. There will be no adjustment in check out time if the guest checks in later than 2 p.m.
- Cooking is strictly not allowed. Our caretaker will be happy to cater to your food and beverage requirements.
- Guests are to keep the premises and its contents clean, tidy and in good order at all times otherwise a surcharge will be imposed accordingly. Please report immediately to our caretaker of any damage to property or broken fixtures for prompt repair.
- Smoking is strictly prohibited inside the bungalow at all times. Ashtrays are provided in the porch.
- Please switch-off lights and other electrical appliances when not in use. Faucets/showers are to be properly turned off when not in use.
- Valuable objects should be stored away. We are not liable or responsible for injury, accident or loss of any valuables, money or personal effects of both guests and visitors during their stay.
- Please do not bring dogs or pets.
- Rules and regulations may be changed at any time without prior notice.
Reservation will be confirmed valid at the time full payment is received upon bank clearance. Receipt will be issued accordingly. For payment by cheque or interbank transfer, please issue it to PERFECT PEAK SDN. BHD. and deposit into RHB Bank Account No. 21416500027949. Swift Code: RHBBMYKL
Payment in cash must be settled directly with the caretaker for all food, drinks, etc. incurred before checking out of the Bungalow.
We do not offer refunds for cancellation. You may reschedule your reservation 21 days before your scheduled reservation. All rescheduling requests must be made in writing and subject to availability. Your rescheduling credit shall be valid for 3 months only from the original reservation date. A fee amounting to 20% of the full rental charges will be imposed for each rescheduling request, and this amount to be paid promptly before checking in.